Not everything you like listening to will please those around you. Sometimes you need a lot of privacy to whatever you are listening to. This is when the need for using a headphone rises. These devices normally come in a number of prices and thus going for one that fits your budget is very essential. The following are some of the Second Hand Cheap Headphones under $50 to fit your needs:
Get your self a standard packed headphone of this type with the following features:
- A frequency response of between 10Hz – 20 kHz
- Folds up for travel or storage in a provided soft case
- A 1/4-inch adapter with 9.8 foot cords that ends with gold plated plug
- A closed ear design which achieves a reduction in external noises
- Neodymium magnets together with 40mm drivers for detailed and powerful sound
Acquire these headphones for only $32.50 with a gift-wrap that accompanies them. They have the following features:
- A sound pressure level of 113 dB
- They a frequency response of between 19-21000 HZ
You can acquire these for around $ 33.99. They customized for sports lovers because of the following reasons:
- When used to listen to sports, the motivate the user since they create the actual setting of the activity
- These headsets/ headsets have been majorly designed and tested to remain good and comfortable, reliable and secure in the course of the activity
They very favorable due to the following features:
- The employed build quality of engineering is advanced
- They are made to excel for field recording, mixing and studio tacking
- Tuned to offer enhanced detail with topnotch mid-range definition
- Can be folded for space saving and thus portable
- Have 40 mm drivers with earth magnets as well as copper clad aluminum wire voice-coils
- 15 HZ – 25 kHz frequency range
- A circumaural design which is semi-open
- A single cable for easiness of using
- A headband which is self-adjusting for optimum use
- A plug in cable
- Sonic accuracy and clarity even at lower volume levels
- An apple compatible mic with remote control
- A closed back design
- Metal bows that are user-exchangeable
- Modern, sophisticated design
- Compatible with almost all smart phones
- Continues audio even when the battery is low
- High definition sound
- Around ear design
- Cordless noise cancellation is enhanced by the detachable cable
- No batteries or AC adapters are needed since it is USB powered
- Has a variable Mic monitor for adjusting once voice when speaking
- Has a dynamic chat boost to automatically raise the volume
- Have independent volume controls for separate chat and game controlling
- Adjustable treble and bass boost for adding realism and depth
The term secondhand does not mean that a product lacks what a user will expect from it. Before selecting any device, always know what your needs are and then go for a product that fully meets those needs. The provided list will always guide to whatever you are looking for in a secondhand headphone.
Many people love headphones. With these gadgets you can listen to music or any type of media you desire without having to worry about distracting others around you. This is especially useful in environments such as libraries where loud sounds are not accepted. The appeal of headphones is that you can turn these up to a comfortable level in most places and no one can really hear what you are listening to. Of course, not all headphones are created equally. Some headphones from certain companies will produce greater sound than other headphones.
If you are a student on a budget, you do not have to give up on the idea of getting headphones. There are plenty of cheap headphones under $50 for students. Also, the sound that these types of headphones produce are powerful and high quality. Some very high quality headphones come from JVC. They are known for manufacturing headphones that will produce powerful bass and high frequencies that bring life to the sound that you listen to whether it be music or movie soundtracks. They have headphones that sell for as low as $15 depending on the store that carries it. Other good headphones come from Sony and Skull Candy. The best way to know what type of sound you are going to get from your headset is by checking the frequency response.
You can also order headphones online. Often times you will find a great deal on headphones when you order from online sellers. They often sell for less than what you can find in stores. For ideas on what type of headphones to get, you can read reviews online. They will give you a great idea on which headphones are worth the money. For the most part, you get what you pay for when it comes to headphones. However, you don’t even have to pay $20 for a good pair of headphones.
While there are many online music stores such as iTunes and the Google Play store that are viable options to purchase music from, there are alternative ways to listen to music without paying a cent. To list a few online music stores: iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, etc. With a music app on your computer such as Spotify, or online sites such as Grooveshark, the need for those online stores is almost none.
Spotify is an app which, when downloaded, allows you to look up virtually every single artist and play their music, creating playlists and much more. At home, this basically renders iTunes useless. At the same time, however, you cannot load these songs onto your ipod or portable mp3 player. There is a solution however; just download the spotify app!! With Spotify, you’ll never purchase a song from an online music store again. There are so many benefits to using spotify, that online music stores are useless.
Another outlet for free music is Grooveshark, an online site that does basically the same thing as spotify, allow you to surf and browse through their library of music and find the songs you want to listen to. Using this online tool, browsing the internet has never been more fun, and you always have playlists to play at parties and on the go. I find myself never buying music with Grooveshark.
These sites have their own deal with the artists whose music you are playing, and as such, can allow you to play this music for free. These two programs, while they are gaining interest, are no where near as popular as they should be, based on their usefulness. Too many people pay money for music which they could listen to for free, just so they can build a library on their computer. These programs eliminate that need.